ICFE uses TherapyAppointment as our Electronic Records System as of February 2022. After your therapist has scheduled you for your first appointment the steps below will help you in creating your client profile within Therapy Appointment:
1) Your therapist will send you a link directly from TherapyAppointment, this link is only valid for 48hours, after that you will need to contact your therapist or the front office at 210-496-0100 to have a new link sent.
2) To set up your profile in therapy appointment you will need your email and date of birth.
3) Once you are logged in you will be asked to complete your profile and place a credit card on file.
4) You will then need to click the tab for Docs and Forms and complete the paperwork your therapist has assigned, this will include their Consent forms, a Good Faith Estimate, Client Information Forms and our Notice of Privacy Practices.
5) Please complete all your paperwork and then send your therapist a message within the portal with a copy of your photo ID, you may also bring this with you to your first appointment.
If you have trouble setting up your portal please reach out to your therapist or contact the front office.
If you are a current client looking for the link to login, click here to go to the sign-in page: Client Portal